Milwaukee 2410-22 M12 3/8'' Drill/Driver Kit
- 2-Speed (0-1,500/0-400) All Metal Gear Box--Up to 35% faster drilling / fastening and Milwaukee durability
- Powerful Motor: Delivers 250 in/lbs of torque Up to 25% More Torque
- 3/8" Single Sleeve ratcheting metal chuck Increased bit retention and durability
- Lightweight and Compact Tool belt portable at only 2.5lbs and 7-3/8"
- Integrated LED and Fuel Gauge Increased productivity and decreased frustration
The Milwaukee 2410-22 Cordless 3/8" Drill Driver is one powerful little drill driver. With its 250 in-lbs of torque it drills and fastens up to 35% faster than the competition. Other features are it's built in L.E.D. work light and the light up fuel gauge to tell you how much run time you have left. As with all M12 tools you are getting a great light weight compact tool with a battery which works across a large platform of tools.
The 2410-22 includes:
- One (1) M12TM Cordless LITHIUM-ION 3/8" Drill Driver
- Two (2) M12TM REDLITHIUM Batteries
- One (1) 30 Minute Charger
- One (1) Carrying Case
- Battery Voltage: 12 Volts
- Battery Technology: Li-Ion
- Chuck Size: 3/8 Inch Chuck
- Chuck Style: Keyless
- Max. No Load RPM Speed: 0-400/0-1,500 RPM
- Maximum Torque: 20 Foot-Pounds
- Speed Settings: Two Speed
- Clutch Settings: 21
- Max Capacity Wood: 7/8 Inch
- Handle Style: Mid-Handle
- Switch Style: Trigger Switch
- Special Features: Variable Speed Trigger, Reversible Trigger, Built-In Light, Metal Housing
- Charger Type: Standard AC Charger
- Number of Batteries: Two Batteries
- Tool Length: 7-3/8 Inches
- Product Weight (lbs.): 2.5 Pounds
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 2410-22 M12 3/8'' Drill/Driver Kit
Milwaukee 3/8" cordless drill/driver
By Mike from western North Carolina on February 4, 2012
Pros:Lesser weight than some of competitors.
Lithium batteries charge faster, run longer, retain power longer.
Lots of power for such a light, maneuverable tool.
Feels and operates like a well made tool should.
Unit comes with hard case and extra battery, rather than having to buy them as "accessories".