Milwaukee 2420-20 Hackzall M12 Reciprocating Saw in Fact Pkg (Tool Only)
- BARE TOOL, batteries and charger sold separately
- Only 11" long and weighs just 2.6 lbs, great for cutting in tight spots and one-handed use
- Operates at speeds up to 3,000 RPM with a 1/2" stroke length for unmatched results
- Keyless Quik-Lok Blade Clamp allows the user to switch out blades quickly and easily
- All-metal gear case contributes to tool longevity and reliability
- Works great with both Hackzall and Sawzall style blades
- Working in dark areas isn't a problem thanks to the built-in LED light
Milwaukee created the first self-contained portable electric hacksaw, dubbed the Sawzall. This invention revolutionized the way contractors work. The 2420-20 is an ultra compact and lightweight Hackzall Reciprocating Saw that is sure to have a similar revolutionary effect, giving workers of all trades a way to work like never before. The tool is only 11" long and weighs just 2.6 lbs, giving it access to a plethora of one-handed cutting applications, even in tight quarters. Don't let its size fool you; this tool is capable of 3,000 RPM with a 1/2" stroke length. It is compatible with both Hackzall and Sawzall style blades and thanks to its Keyless Quik-Lok Blade Clamp, you can swap blades out without missing a beat. Keeping the Hackzall in working order is its great all-metal gear case. Need to make cuts in dimly lit spaces? The built-in LED light ensures you won't have any problems. Get the best prices on all Milwaukee power tools guaranteed.
The 2420-20 includes:
- 1x M12 Hackzall Reciprocating Saw
- Strokes/Minute: 0-3,000
- Weight: 2.6 lbs
- Size: 11" Length
- Built-In LED Light
- Battery Fuel Gauge
- Quick-Lok Blade Clamp
- All-Metal Gear Case
- Variable Spped Trigger
UPC - 045242158638
See the Milwaukee 2420-20 Hackzall M12 Reciprocating Saw In Action!
The Milwaukee 2420-20 Hackzall M12 Reciprocating Saw Give You the Power to do More!
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 2420-20 Hackzall M12 Reciprocating Saw in Fact Pkg (Tool Only)
Great little tool (12v). Perfect for home improvement / light construction"
By AV8Tur from Cinc on May 15, 2013
Uses are nearly endless. Works great on plumbing (old, rusted tank bolts, copper tubing, PVC), great for trimming small tree limbs, general carpentry, etc.
Plenty of battery life, and convenient "charge meter" never leaves you in the middle of a project without power.
NOT to be confused with it's bigger brother (120V-13amp Sawzall)--this is the "go to" tool for quick, light-to-medium duty work.
Pros:Light weight, compact design
Ergonomic and properly balanced
Quick blade changes
Compatibility with other MKE blades