Milwaukee 2450-20 M12 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (Bare Tool)
- Drives fasteners 75% faster than competitive drivers with its industry-leading 850 in-lbs of torque
- Weighing only 1.9 lbs, the compact size and weight allows access to tighter areas and reduces user fatigue
- 12V Lithium-Ion battery offers longer run-time and lighter weight
- Variable speed trigger allows between 0-3,000 IPM for unmatched fastening speed.
- Battery fuel gauge displays remaining runtime on current battery
- Built-in LED light illuminates otherwise dark work areas
- Bare tool, batteries and charger not included.
Big things come in small packages; nobody knows this better than Milwaukee. They have been making powerful and compact tools for years, and one of their best tools is the 1/4" Hex Impact Driver. The 2450-20 weighs less than 2 lbs for unbelievably easy operation and working in tight spots. It drives fasteners 75% faster due to its best-in-class 85- in-lbs of torque as well as 0-3,000 IPM. If you hate guessing how much juice is left in your battery, you'll love the battery fuel gauge, which displays the remaining runtime clearly. This tool runs on M12 Lithium Ion Batteries (sold separately) for consistent operation. Fastening applications in dark areas will no longer be a problem thanks to the built-in LED light. Get the guaranteed lowest price on the web for this and many more great Milwaukee tools only at Tools Plus.
The 2450-20 includes:
- One (1) 1/4" Hex Impact Driver
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Voltage: 12 volts
- Torque: 850 in-lbs
- RPM: 0-2,000
- IPM: 0-3,000
- Total Length: 6-1/2"
- Shipping Weight: 7.1 lbs
- Anvil: 1/4" Hex