Milwaukee 2456-21 12 Volt M12 Cordless 1/4" Ratchet Kit
- 3/4" compact low-profile head goes into tight spaces without a problem
- Strong 12V motor puts out 30 ft-lbs of torque and 250 RPM
- Apply the right amount of power with the variable speed trigger
- Remaining battery life is displayed clearly on the fuel gauge
- Lightweight and compact design, 10-3/4" long and 1.9 lbs
Milwaukee's new line of M12 tools gets high praise from workers who love their compact design and unbelievable performance. The 2456-21 is no exception, supplying the power of a pneumatic tool with the freedom that an air hose and compressor would never allow. This Cordless 1/4" Ratchet weighs just 1.9 lbs, but it puts out an amazing 30 ft-lbs of torque and 250 RPM (courtesy of the 12V motor). The low-profile 3/4" head is great for working in very tight places. When your cordless tools run out of battery life in the middle of an important job, frustration ensues. Be better prepared for when your battery's power inevitably runs out with the on-board fuel gauge. The 2456-21 also includes a battery, charger, and a carrying case to take it from one job to the next. You'll notice the Milwaukee difference right away when you put this cordless ratchet to work.
The 2456-21 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 1/4" Cordless Ratchet
- 1x M12 Red Lithium Battery (48-11-2401)
- 1x 30-Minute Charger
- 1x Carrying Case "soft"
- Manufacturer's SKU: 2456-20
- UPC / ISBN: 45242257553
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Shipping Weight: 1.8000
- Battery Voltage: 12 Volts
- Battery Technology: Li-Ion
- Condition: New
- Product Weight (lbs.): 1.9 with battery
- Manufacturers Warranty: 5 Years
- Return Policy 30 Days
- Torque: 30 ft/lbs.
- RPM: 250