Milwaukee 2471-20 M12 Copper Tubing Cutter (Tool Only)
- Close quarter rotating cutting head cuts pipe with as little as 1-1/2" clearance
- Automatically adjusts from 3/8" - 1" tubing
- Auto locking mechanism Ultra-efficient drive mechanism delivers over 200 cuts per charge
- Water resistant metal cutter head
- Built-in LED light illuminates work surface
- Battery and Charger NOT included
Milwaukee Electric Tool Corporation introduces the industry's first M12 Copper Tubing Cutter, specifically designed for cutting copper with the speed and versatility that plumbers, mechanical contractors and remodelers require. With a 12V LITHIUM-ION battery and ultra efficient gearing, the 2471-22 performs over 200 cuts on a single charge. A close quarter rotating head cuts installed copper tubing with as little as 1 1/2" of clearance. At 500 RPM, the patent pending cutting mechanism cuts copper tubing up to 10X faster than conventional cutters and automatically adjusts diameter to cut through 3/8" - 1" copper tubing (1/2" - 1 1/8" OD, Type K, L, and M). The inline design offers greater reach and reduced wrist strain in confined spaces. The metal cutting head is corrosion and rust resistant and is sealed for protection from water. Electronic overload protection and uni-body construction provide exceptional durability. Additional features include a battery fuel gauge, which displays the remaining run-time, and a built-in LED work light which illuminates the work surface.
The 2471-20 includes:
- Milwaukee M12 Tubing Cutter (Bare Tool)
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Voltage: 12 Volts
- Battery: 12 Volt Lithium-Ion
- Trigger: Cut/Reset to open
- Speed: 500 RPM
- Capacity: 1/2" to 1-1/8" O.D.
- Blade: Copper Cutting Wheel
- Charger: 30 Minute Charger
- Length: 14"