Milwaukee 2604-22 18 Volt M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer-Drill/Driver Lithium-Ion (x2)
- Features Milwaukee's new "PowerState" brushless motor for extreme performance and reliability
- Pumps out a whopping 725 in-lbs of torque for the most demanding applications
- Heavy duty chuck provides superior grip and bit retention
- REDLITHIUM batteries offer extended runtimes and quick recharges
- REDLINK PLUS Intelligence means optimized performance and overload protection
- Ergonomic design for increased comfort and control in almost any application
Get more torque in a more compact design with the Milwaukee 2604-22 M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver. This hammer drill/driver packs an impressive 725 in. lbs. of torque in a 5 lbs (including battery) design, which reduces user fatigue and helps you get the job done faster. The 2604-22 has a POWERSTATE Brushless motor that blows away the competition and delivers up to 10X longer motor life for maximum durability. This hammer drill/driver runs off of Milwaukee's Red Lithium battery technology that gives you 50% longer running time than other competing models. What makes the 2604-22 so special?! It has REDLINK PLUS electronics that allow for total system communication with overload protection. REDLINK PLUS electronics optimize your tool, battery, and charger for maximum performance. Don't settle for anything less than what your job requires. Get the Milwaukee 2604-22 for an unbeatable price at Tools Plus along with other great Milwaukee Cordless Tools.
The 2604-22 includes:
- 1x M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver
- 2x M18 High Capacity REDLITHIUM Battery Packs
- 1x M18 M12 Multi-Voltage Charger
- 1x Case
- Chuck Type: 1/2 Inch Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
- Metal Sleeve: Yes
- Ratcheting Lock: Yes
- On Board Fuel Gauge: Fuel Gauge on Battery
- LED Light: Yes
- Battery: High Capacity REDLITHIUM
- Charger: M18 M12 Multi-Voltage Charger
- Charge Time: 1 Hour
UPC - 045242270828
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 2604-22 18 Volt M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer-Drill/Driver Lithium-Ion (x2)
Great tool, great service
By Steve from Silicon Valley on November 12, 2014
Pros:Lighter, more compact and powerful over previous generation cordless drills with longer battery life. What's not to like?
Cons:Haven't found a single thing.
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Milwaukee 2604-22 18 Volt M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer-Drill/Driver
By Lew from Camp Hill, PA on August 17, 2013
Pros:Side handle attached far easier than older tools.
Multi volt charger is a plus.
LED light is a nice bonus.
Tool weight is excellent.
Cons:No storage space in the case for bits or adapters.
No depth stop rod for hammer drilling.