Milwaukee 2620-20 M18 Sawzall Reciprocating Saw
Milwaukee 2620-20 18 Volt M18 Sawzall Reciprocating Saw (Bare Tool)
- TOOL ONLY, NO BATTERIES OR CHARGER ARE INCLUDED
- Patented gear-protecting clutch protects the tool's important inner workings from wear
- QUIK-LOK blade clamp allows for the blade changing process to go by quickly and without additional tools
- On-board battery gauge takes the guesswork out of when a battery needs to be changed or replaced
- Variable speed trigger allows you to adapt to any work material or situation
- LED light increases visibility in any environment or time of day
- Compatible ONLY with a full sized 18V battery
- Tool allows 30% less vibration
Since Milwaukee Electric Tool Corp was formed in 1924, it's had one vision: to produce the best heavy-duty electric power tools. Now, nearly 80 years later, their tool line includes over 500 tools, each one better than the last. One of Milwaukee's specialties is the 2620-20 M18 Sawzall Reciprocating Saw. On an average full charge, you'll be able to squeeze out an extra 75 cuts out of this tool. This Sawzall will last longer than other reciprocating saws because its patented gear-protecting clutch shields the tool's important inner workings from daily wear. Demolition jobs can bring you into some dark, dank places. Rather than waste a free hand carrying a flashlight, use the 2620-20's built in LED light. Whether you are doing demolition work or anything else, the variable speed trigger allows you to adapt to any job situation so you can perform the best you can. Does your saw blade need replacing? Its Quik-Lok blade clamp holds the blade firmly when doing work, and when it's time to replace blades, it allows the changing process to go by smoothly without needing an additional tool. Also, when you use this tool, your teeth won't chatter (unless you are working in cold weather) because the Sawzall vibrates 30% less. People often refer to any kind of reciprocating saw as a Sawzall, because they know that the Milwaukee-made tool is top-notch in quality.
The 2620-20 includes:
- Milwaukee 2620-20 Sawzall (Bare Tool)
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Voltage: 18 volts
- SPM: 0-3200
- Stroke Length: 1"
- Variable Speed Trigger
- Size: 17-3/4"
- Weight: 7.9 lbs