Milwaukee 2629-20 18V Band Saw Bare Tool
- Perfect for using overhead or tight spaces, this model weight 45% less (10.25 lbs) than its Deep Cut counterpart
- Delivers an impressive 3-1/4" cut capacity (Single pass cut on 3" copper, 3" angle iron, and 2-1/2" conduit)
- Able to cut through the most common materials for Electricians and Plumbers
- Quick and easy blade ejection system to keep you moving on the job
- Designed with a cast aluminum gear case to withstand the rigors of on-the-job use
Milwaukee gives you nothing but heavy duty with every tool they design for the professional. Nothing says heavy duty more than the Milwaukee 2629-20 Cordless Band Saw. At 10-1/4 lbs and 18" in length, the Milwaukee 2629-20 is both versatile and lightweight making it the perfect tool for cutting metal in-place, overhead or in tight spots. Free of cords, you can maneuver this band saw however you need to get the job done right. It has a 3-1/4" cut capacity with low vibration. It delivers clean cuts on the most common materials including: 2-1/2" conduit, strut, 3" angle iron, 3" copper, and threaded rod. Do your tools go through rough conditions? The cast aluminum gear case puts your mind at ease as it's able to handle jobsite abuse while also maintaining gear positioning.
Eliminate the cord that restricts you and purchase the Milwaukee Cordless Band Saw.
The 2629-20 includes:
- 1x 2629-20 M18 Cordless Lithium-Ion Band Saw (Bare Tool Only)
- Voltage: 18V
- SFPM: 480
- No Load Speed: 480
- Loaded Speed: 390
- Max Capacity (Rectangular): 3-1/4" x 3-1/4"
- Max Capacity (Round): 3-1/4"
- Switch Type: On/Off Trigger
- Blade Length: 35-3/8"
- Batteries Inclued: 0
- Length: 16"
- Tool Weight: 9.0 lbs
UPC - 045242199969
Milwaukee M18 Band Saw 2629-22
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 2629-20 18V Band Saw Bare Tool
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|