Milwaukee 2632-22 M18 ProPEX Expansion Tool
Milwaukee 2632-22 18 Volt M18 ProPEX Expansion Tool
- Does what a "Uponor" does with Wirsbo piping
- Auto-rotating head makes expansions quick and accurate
- Continuous, one-handed expansion for more productivity than ever before
- Compact design gets easily into the tight spots where the connections are made
- Comfortable d-handle and a single action trigger make this expander easy to use, even if you use it all day long
- Durable magnesium frame construction is built Milwaukee tough and will stand up to the toughest daily use and abuse
- Includes durable carrying case
For the ultimate in PEX expansion efficiency, the Milwaukee 2632-22 M18 ProPEX Expansion Tool will make your PEX installations go more smoothly and more quickly than ever before. It features a compact d-handle design that makes it easy to get into tight spots, and the integrated LED light provides added safety and accuracy when working in dimly lit areas. The 2632-22 features a unique auto-rotating head and quick expansion cam mechanism that will have you wondering how nobody thought of this before. It can save you countless amounts of time and energy while providing higher quality results than any other tool available.
The 2632-22 includes:
- One (1) Milwaukee M18 ProPEX Expansion Tool
- Two (2) M18 RED LITHIUM Compact Batteries
- One (1) 30-Minute Charger
- One (1) 1" head
- One (1) 1-1/4" head
- One (1) 1-1/2 inch head
- One (1) Tube Grease
- One (1) Carrying Case
- Stroke Length: 25mm
- Expander Mechanism: Quick Cam w/ Quick Return
- Speed: 45 SPM
- Head Compatibility: M18TM, M12TM (Rotate), Uponor (NO Rotate)
- Auto-Rotation: Built-In
- LED Light: Yes
- Battery Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Charge Time: 30-Minutes
- No. batteries included: 2
See the Milwaukee 2632-22 M18 ProPEX Expansion Tool In Action!
The Power of Milwaukee M18 Tools!
Milwaukee's new line of M18 REDLITHIUM cordless tool batteries are designed to run longer and produce more power than their predecessors. They also operate more efficiently in a wider temperature range and are designed to last up to 50% longer.