Milwaukee 2653-22 M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Compact Impact Driver
Milwaukee 2653-22 18 Volt M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Compact Impact Driver with 2 Batteries
- Pounds out up to 1600 in-lbs of torque with 0-2,900 RPM.
- Built with a Milwaukee POWERSTATE Brushless Motor that runs cooler, lasts 3X longer, and delivers up to 55% faster application speed than a brushed motor
- REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence allows the user to choose between 3 fastening modes with Milwaukee's own DRIVE CONTROL feature
- Belt clip allows for easy portability
- On board battery fuel gauge displays remaning run time
- Built in LED light illuminates work surfaces
Outside the motor like all of the M18 FUEL line, the 2653-22 hex impact driver features REDPLUS electronic intelligence. The Impact's intelligence system provides 3 different fastening modes with the DRIVE CONTROL feature.
- Mode #1 is precision work (0-850 RPM, 200 in-lbs of torque),
- Mode #2 helps prevent damage to fasteners and materials (0-2,100, 700 in-lbs of torque),
- Mode #3 delivers the performance needed to handle the toughest job applications (0-2,900 RPM, 1600 in-lbs of torque).
The 2653-22 includes:
- 1x M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver (2653-20)
- 2x M18 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1840)
- 1x M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- 1x Belt Clip
- 1x Carrying Case
- Peak Torque: 1600 in-lbs
- Max RPM: 0-2,900
- Max IPM: 0-3,600
- Charger: M18TM and M12TM Multi-Voltage Charger
- On Board Fuel Gauge: Fuel Gauge on Battery
- LED Light: Yes
- Weight (w/battery): 3.6 lbs
- Length: 5-1/2"