Milwaukee 2662-22 18 Volt 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench Kit w/ Detent Pin
The 2662-22 includes:
- 1x M18 1/2" High-Torque Impact Wrench with Pin Detent (2662-20)
- 2x M18 REDLITHIUM XC Extended Capacity Battery (48-11-1828)
- One hour 120V charger (48-59-1801)
- Kit Box
- Milwaukee designed impact mechanism can deliver 450 ft-lbs of driving torque
- The compact size of 8-7/8" makes it light weight, weighing only 5.2 lbs and reduces user fatigue during prolonged uses
- The Milwaukee 4-pole frame-less motor is designed to deliver a maximum run-time with the most driving force available
- 1/2" anvil has a Pin Detent that provides maximum socket retention
The Milwaukee 2662-22 has the torque you need to take lug nuts off your pick-up truck - Amazing!
Hog Ring Anvil vs. Detent Pin AnvilHog Ring Anvil: Socket comes on/off easier. Best where quick bit changes are needed.
Detent Pin Anvil: Holds the socket much more firmly, small pin needs to be depressed to remove socket. Best for high scaffolding work and where safety is a major factor.
- Anvil Size: 1/2 Inch
- Anvil Type: Square
- Holding Style: Pin Detent
- Torque: 450 Foot-Pounds
- No Load Speed: 1,900 RPM
- Impacts Per Minute: 2,200 IPM
- Length: 8-7/8 Inches
- Voltage: 18 Volts
- Battery Technology: Lithium-Ion (Li-Ion)
- Battery Type: Slide
- Battery Capacity: High
- Reversible Battery: NO
- Charge Time: 1 Hour
- Number of Batteries Included: 2
- Battery Warranty: 5-year 2,000 Charge Warranty
- Shipping Weight: 6.70 lbs
UPC - 045242190010
The Power of Milwaukee M18 Tools!
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 2662-22 18 Volt 1/2" High Torque Impact Wrench Kit w/ Detent Pin
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|