Milwaukee 2665-22 7/16"Hex High Torque Impact Wrench
Milwaukee 2665-22 18 Volt 7/16"Hex High Torque Impact Wrench w/ Hog Ring
- Milwaukee Designed Impact Mechanism Provides best in class torque at 500 ft-lbs
- Milwaukee 4-Pole Motor - For maximum speed and power
- Compact Size and weight - Reduces user fatigue
- Overload Protection - Prevents damage to the tool and battery in abusive situations
- Friction Ring - Allows quick, easy socket changes to increase productivity
Hog Ring Anvil vs. Detent Pin AnvilHog Ring Anvil: Socket comes on/off easier. Best where quick bit changes are needed.
Detent Pin Anvil: Holds the socket much more firmly, small pin needs to be depressed to remove socket. Best for high scaffolding work and where safety is a major factor.
The 2665-22 includes:
- One (1) M18TM 7/16" Hex Utility Impacting Drill (2665-20)
- One (1) M18TM Lithium-Ion AC/DC Wall and Vehicle Charger (2710-20)
- Two (2) M18TM REDLITHIUMTM XC Extended Capacity Battery (48-11-1828)
- One (1) Contractor Bag
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: M18TM REDLITHIUMTM
- Charger: M18TM and M12TM Multi-Voltage Charger
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Length: 9-1/2"
- Peak Torque: 350 ft-lbs
- Battery Warranty: 3 Year
- Charge Time: 1 hour
- No Load Speed: 0-1,900 RPM
- No Load IPM: 0-2,200