Milwaukee 2679-22 M18 FORCE LOGIC 600 MCM Crimper w/ One Key Technology
The 2679-22 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee M18 FORCE LOGIC 600 MCM Crimper (2679-22)
- 1x M18 600 MCM U Style Crimping Jaw (49-16-U000)
- 2x M18 REDLITHIUM 2.0 Compact Battery Pack (48-11-1820)
- 1x M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- 1x Carrying Case
- Tool Records & Stores Every Crimp Made. One Key Enabled for professional report building.
- PFM (Predictive Force Monitoring): Ensures Optimal Pressure Every Time.
- PFM (Predictive Force Monitoring): Delivers Fastest Crimp Time in the Industry.
- Receive Instant Pressure Verification: Green Light delivers Peace of Mind
- Proprietary Jaw Alignment System: Holds Connector for Instant Alignment
- In-Line Design and 350° Head Rotation: Easy Access in the Tightest Panels
- Weather Protected Electronics Keep Dirt, Dust & Moisture Out
- Hydraulic System is Optimized for Consistent Performance from 0°F - 122°F, Brushless Motor delivers up to 4x Longer Life
The M18 FORCE LOGIC 600 MCM Crimper is the Most Accurate Way to Crimp producing cULus classified crimps according to the UL 486A-B classification standards for #8 - 600 MCM Cu and #8-350 MCM Dual Rated Anderson, Blackburn Burndy, Ilsco, Panduit, Penn-Union and Thomas & Betts Connectors. Utilizing Milwaukee U Style Dies that feature vivid wire size markings, industry standard color markings and imprint wire size onto the connector after crimp completion, Commercial Electricians benefit from its ease of use and easy inspection.
Can be used with competitor's dies.
A New Jaw Design Holds the Connector for Instant Alignment and Predictive Force Monitoring (PFM) ensures proper pressure is reached on every crimp. PFM actively measures pressure and automatically modifies all performance levels of the system allowing the high speed hydraulic pump to power through the beginning of a cycle and land at precisely the right pressure, protecting internal components, to complete the crimp. The result, Milwaukee crimpers are the most accurate, fastest and most durable crimpers in the world.
Milwaukee Crimpers feature a fully enclosed high speed hydraulic pump, POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, REDLINK Electronics and REDLITHIUM Batteries delivering Ultimate Reliability in the toughest conditions and up to 4x longer life.
Featuring Milwaukee ONE-KEY Technology, Milwaukee Crimpers enable you to store real time crimp data, generate professional reports, view historical tool performance data and sync it all wirelessly to the cloud for easy access.
The kit includes 2x M18 2.0 REDLITHIUM Batteries, M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Charger and a carrying case that also accommodates 15 sets of U dies.
Welcome to the next industry-changing technology, ONE-KEY, the first digital platform for tools and equipment. By integrating industry-leading tool electronics with a custom-built cloud-based program, ONE-KEY will provide a new level of control and access to information that will revolutionize the way work gets done.
UNLIMITED TOOL CUSTOMIZATION
Tool Control allows you to harness the power and speed of M18 FUEL, and completely configure your tools around the work you do. Using ONE-KEY, wirelessly sync with your drills and impacts to program custom speed and torque settings directly into the tool's memory. Advanced electronics inside the tool monitor its output, offering unmatched control and consistency with every trigger pull.
SIMPLIFIED TOOL AND EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT
Inventory Management creates a central place for you to track all tools and equipment across your network of jobs and users. Keep detailed records of all inventory, any manufacturer or brand, to easily build a budget and manage annual spend on equipment. ONE-KEY enables instant and easy information-sharing between the field and back-office by assigning locations and owners to each inventory item.
- Maintain records, receipts, and images
- Organize inventory your way
- Access real-time data anywhere
TIME-BASED PERFORMANCE TRACKING
Tool reporting provides real time information sharing on crimper utilization. With one touch, you are able to wirelessly sync to the crimper to transfer and store crimp data to the cloud. Use this data to close out your jobs with proven accuracy by building professional reports customized to your company. ONE-KEY is the only platform to offer the ability to group all crimpers across a job into a single-time based report, keeping essential information at your fingertips.
- One Touch Wireless Syncing
- Manage Fleet Usage Instantly, Prevent Downtime
- Multiple Crimpers, One Simple Report
With one touch, wirelessly sync the crimper to transfer and store crimp data to the cloud. Instantly, crimper performance data can be accessed from the jobsite trailer, tool crib or office. Web and mobile access puts essential information at your fingertips.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 2679
- MPN: 2679-22
- Length: 13.3"
- Head Rotation: 350 degrees
- Crimp Speed: 2.9 Secs
- Balanced Center Grip: Yes
- Adapative Pressure Control System: Yes
- Reporting and Tool Diagnostics: Built In — ONE KEY Enabled
- Full Pressure Indicator: Yes
- UPC: 45242339488
- Package Qty.: 1
Milwaukee ONE-KEY Revealed
- What is ONE-KEY?
ONE-KEY is The First Digital Platform for Tools and Equipment enabling you to manage your inventory, control wireless tools and report performance.
- What devices does the ONE-KEY mobile app work on?
ONE-KEY is supported on the most current Android and iOS smart phones. The chart below represents the officially supported phones, operating systems and carriers.
ONE-KEY may work with phones, operating systems and carriers not listed here.
Phones Operating Systems Carriers iPhone 5/5C/5S/6/6+ iOS 7 - 8.4 Verizon
Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6
Motorloa Moto X
HTC One M9
Android 4.4 - 5.1.1
- Does ONE-KEY cost anything?
No, ONE-KEY software is free to download and use.
- Is there a ONE-KEY app for tablets as well?
ONE-KEY is not optimized or supported for tablets. However you can still download the mobile app and/or access your inventory on the web using a tablet.
- Do I have to download software to access ONE-KEY on the web?
No, because ONE-KEY is a web application housed in the cloud, you can access your inventory from any Wi-Fi or cellular connected device.
- What can I track in my ONE-KEY app?
Using the ONE-KEY Inventory Management application, you can log any tools and equipment in your inventory from your computer or mobile device.
- Can I log non-Milwaukee tools in my ONE-KEY inventory?
Yes, you can customize your inventory with any brand or type of tools and equipment.
- Where can I find the Excel template to batch-upload my tools?
Click the, "Add Item" button in your inventory dashboard and then the "Upload" tab and then download the Excel template under step one.
- Do I need cellular or wireless connection to sync with the cloud?
Yes, your inventory in the cloud is dependent upon a cellular or wireless connection. Therefore in order to sync your inventory on your mobile device with the inventory on your desktop, you need to have a cellular or wireless connection.
- Where is all of my personal information being kept? Is it secure?
Yes, all profile information is housed on a private, encrypted server in a private location.
- When will ONE-KEY Enabled Tools be available?
ONE-KEY Enabled Crimpers will be available in October 2015. ONE-KEY Enabled Drills, Impacts and Wrenches will be available in early 2016.
- What do I do if I have more questions about ONE-KEY?
If you have further questions on ONE-KEY, visit our ONE-KEY support page.
One Key FAQ
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 2679-22 M18 FORCE LOGIC 600 MCM Crimper w/ One Key Technology
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|