Milwaukee 2682-20 5-3/8" 18V Metal Saw Bare Tool
- Runs off a 4-pole frameless motor that pumps out up to 35% more cutting power
- METAL TECH Carbide-Tipped blade delivers that cool, burr-free cut you need through EMT, strut, threaded rod, sheet metal, angle iron and other ferrous materials
- Lightweight and low-profile design gives you the control you need when making the cut
- Adjust your depth of cut quickly and tool-free
Utilize your time spent on the job as best as you can with the Milwaukee 2682-20 5-3/8" Metal Cutting Saw (Battery not included). Milwaukee has made it easier than ever to accomplish more in less time. This metal cutting saw provides you with a tool-free depth of cut adjustment, so you can move from one task to another without putting everything aside. Plus at only 5.8 lbs, this lightweight metal saw allows you to make those overhead cuts with far less fatigue.
With Milwaukee, it's not just about the tools it's about the blade you use as well. This saw comes with a 30T METAL TECH carbide tipped blade that cuts through EMT, strut, threaded rod, sheet metal, angle iron and other ferrous metals. Many people worry about the amount of life you can get out of a cordless tool. Milwaukee puts your mind at ease with over 200 cuts of 3/4" EMT on a single charge. This is all possible because of an exclusive 4-pole frameless motor that delivers up to 35% more cutting power.
The 2682-20 includes:
- One (1) Milwaukee 5-3/8" Metal Saw Bare Tool Only
- One (1) 30T 5-3/8" METAL TECH Carbide-Tipped Blade
- One (1) Blade Wrench
- Voltage: 18V
- Speed: 3600 RPM
- Cut Capacity: 1/8" - 2"
- Blade Size: 5-3/8" 30T Carbide-Tipped (50T 5-3/8" Carbide-Tipped Also Available)
- Battery: M18TM Compact or XC High Capacity RED LITHIUMTM Battery Packs
- Batteries Inclued: 0
- Shoe: Stainless Steel
- Width: 6.5"
- Trigger: Lock Off
- Blade Guard: Polycarbonate
- Tool Length: 12"
- Tool Weight: 4.3 lbs
- Tool Weight (w/battery): 5.8 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 5.3