Milwaukee 2697-22 M18 2-Tool Combo Kit
Milwaukee 2697-22 18 Volt M18 2-Tool Combo Kit Lithium-Ion Compact Hammer Drill & Impact Wrench Combo Kit
- Milwaukee 2650 Impact drives faster and runs longer
- 75% faster driving than it's competition
- Highest torque available in it's class
- Milwaukee's 2602 compact Hammer drill has a 1/2" single sleeve chuck
- The only all-metal gear case in its class
- Built in LED light for added visibility
- Lithium-Ion battery delivers longer life and run-time with fade-free power
- Built-in fuel gauge displays remaining run-time
Industry leading performance from an industry leader. The Milwaukee 2697-22 M18 2-Tool Combo Kit offers you 2 of the most useful tools that every cordless power tool collection should have. The 2650-20 1/4" Hex Compact Impact Driver generates a whopping 45 ft.lbs. of peak torque and is 20% faster in concrete than the nearest competitors. Add to that the only all metal gear case in its class and you've got yourself a true cordless workhorse.
The Milwaukee 2602-20 1/2" Hammer Drill Driver delivers a category leading 1400 in.lbs. of torque. Combine that with its 2,200 RPM rating and you've got yourself a "drill of all trades"! Both tools feature advanced ergonomics and a perfect balance of weight and power. Whether you're looking to upgrade your current line of up of cordless tools or just getting started, the Milwaukee 2697-22 M18 2-Tool Combo Kit is worth a look!
The 2697-22 includes:
- M18 2602-20 1/2" Hammer Drill Driver
- M18 2650-20 1/4" Hex Compact Impact Driver
- (2) M18 XC High Capacity Lithium-Ion Batteries
- 1-Hour Charger
- Contractor Bag
- Milwaukee 2602-20:
- Voltage: 18 Volts
- Chuck Size: 3/8 in.
- Amps: 7.0
- No Load Speed: 0-1,200 RPM
- Chuck Type: Keyed
- Spindle: 1/2 in.-20
- Gear Train: Double
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Trigger Lock: On
- Soft Grip Handle: Yes
- Length: 12 in.
- Weight: 4.2 lbs
- Milwaukee 2650-20:
- Voltage: 18 Volts
- Torque: 1400 in-lbs
- RPM: 0-2,200
- IPM: 0-3,200
- Length: 5-3/4"
- Weight: 3.3 lbs
- Anvil Type: 1/4" Hex
- Recommended Replacement for the MLW2691-22