Milwaukee 2735-20 M18 LED Work Light >>New 2014 Model<<
Milwaukee 2735-20 M18 LED Work Light >>New 2014 Model<< (Bare Tool)
- Impact and weather resistant sealed aluminum head
- Bright, white 160 Lumen LED provides a smooth beam
- Four times the Run-Time of traditional bulbs, up to 12 Hours on one charge
- The Integrated Hook allows hands-free use
- Aim the light where you need it with a 135° Rotating Head
If you are looking for a powerful and long lasting work light to go along with the Milwaukee M18 Lithium Ion tools that you already have then the Milwaukee 2735-20 is the LED work light for you. Weather you have the M18 XC High Capacity Lithium Ion Batteries or the M18 Compact Lithium Ion Batteries this versatile work light will work for you thanks to being compatible with both. With a weather/impact resistant sealed aluminum head this light can stand up to tough conditions just like all Milwaukee tools can. Get a brighter and whiter beam and longer bulb life than incandescent models thanks to the bright 160 lumen, 50,000 hour LED bulb in this work light. With the 135 degree swiveling head and the integrated hook you can direct the beam where you need it and still have your hands free to work with your other Milwaukee M18 Lithium Ion Cordless Tools.
The 2735-20 includes:
- Milwaukee M18 Work Light (Bare Tool)
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Voltage: 18V
- Battery: M18 Compact or XC High Capacity LITHIUM-ION Battery
(Battery and Charger Sold Separately)
- Length: 8.5"
- Weight: 1.8 lbs
- Lumen: 160
- Color Temperature: 5600K
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 2735-20 M18 LED Work Light >>New 2014 Model<<
Good Work Light
By Bob Covell from Jayhawk Land on May 8, 2012
It's pricey for a flashlight, but, when added to an existing system, the cost is bearable and not out of line with other brands similar work lights.
LED bulb gives long run time
NIce, bright light
Cons:I would like a more tactile switch to make it easier to find.
A low light setting would be handy at times.