Milwaukee 2764-22 Impact Wrench with Hog Ring Kit
Milwaukee 2764-22 M18 FUEL Impact Wrench with Hog Ring Kit
- Superior performance: Delivers up to 750 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque, up to 1,200 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and up to 2X more runtime
- POWERSTATETM Brushless Motor: Outpowers competitors yet runs cooler with no wearable components
- REDLINK PLUSTM Intelligence: allows the operator to choose between 2 fastening modes with Milwaukee's proprietary DRIVE CONTROLTM feature. Mode 1 delivers up to 375 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque, and Mode 2 up to 750 ft-lbs maximum fastening torque
- REDLITHIUMTM XC 4.0 Battery Pack: Provides superior pack construction, electronics and performance to deliver 2X more runtime
- 3/4" Anvil with friction ring for fast, easy socket changes
The M18 FUELTM 3/4" High Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring Kit features the most powerful cordless wrench in its class, delivering up to 750 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque, 1,200 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and up to 2X more runtime. The POWERSTATETM Brushless Motor outperforms competitors with constant power output, and the Milwaukee® designed impact mechanism delivers up to 750 ft-lbs of maximum fastening torque. The REDLITHIUMTM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than any other battery. It features an onboard fuel gauge to help you monitor the charge more accurately, so there's less downtime on the job. REDLINK PLUSTM Intelligence allows the operator to choose between 2 fastening modes with Milwaukee's proprietary DRIVE CONTROLTM feature and ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over-discharge.
This 18-volt lithium-ion FUELTM High-Torque Impact Wrench offers quick, tool-free socket changes with a 3/4" friction ring anvil. You'll get ultimate comfort during extended use with the new contoured soft grip. The kit includes 2 REDLITHIUMTM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Packs, a multi-voltage charger and a carrying case.
Hog Ring Anvil vs. Detent Pin AnvilHog Ring Anvil: Socket comes on/off easier. Best where quick bit changes are needed.
Detent Pin Anvil: Holds the socket much more firmly, small pin needs to be depressed to remove socket. Best for high scaffolding work and where safety is a major factor.
The 2764-22 includes:
- 1x M18 FUEL 3/4" High-Torque Impact Wrench with Friction Ring (2764-20)
- 2x M18 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-1840)
- 1x M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
- 1x Carrying Case