Milwaukee 2796-22 M18 FUEL Hammer Drill & Impact Kit w/ ONE-KEY Open Box
The 2796-22 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 2706-20 M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver with ONE-KEY
- 1x Milwaukee 2757-20 M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver with ONE-KEY
- 2x Milwaukee 48-11-1850 M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack
- 1x Milwaukee 48-59-1812 M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger
- 2x Belt Clip
- 2x Bit Holder
- 1x Side Handle
- 1x Carrying Case
- ONE-KEY EnabledTools: Allows unlimited customization and control of output speed and power
- REDLINK PLUS intelligence: prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
- REDLITHIUM Batteries: deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
- Easily toggle between up to four custom performance profiles that can be saved to the memory of the tool
- POWERSTATE brushless motors deliver superior peformance and power
The 2796-22 M18 FUEL 2-Tool Combo Kit includes the M18 FUEL Hammer Drill (2706-20) and the M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver. The Hammer Drill is the Most Powerful 18-volt cordless hammer drill on the market, delivering 1,200 in-lbs of peak torque and up to 2,000 RPM, providing faster drilling speed under heavy load to increase productivity. The M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver is the Most Powerful Impact Driver in its class at 1800 in-lbs of fastening torque. M18 FUEL features the most advanced cordless technology available; a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor, REDLINK PLUS Electronic Intelligence and REDLITHIUM Battery Technology, resulting in longer motor life, more run time and more power.
Both tools are ONE-KEY enabled, allowing users to wirelessly connect to the tool with a smart phone to provide unlimited customization and control of the tool's performance. The ONE-KEY Mobile app features predetermined set-ups for specific fasteners and materials, or provides complete control over output speed and power to customize the tool for the specific application at hand. Once the desired output performance is reached, the custom profile is then saved to the memory of the tool and the connection to the smart phone is no longer necessary. The tool's memory supports up to 4 custom profiles that can be easily accessed with the touch of a button on the tool. Your custom profiles are also saved in the cloud so that they can be accessed at any time.
Download the One-Key App Below
OP or Open Box?
These are Open Box items. All contents are brand new from the factory. The factory packaging may be damaged but otherwise these are brand new tools with brand new tool warranties.
"Open Box" Items originate for multiple reasons.
- Sometimes during shipment from the manufacturer item packaging gets damaged but the contents are factory new
- Sometimes in our own Distribution Center (DC) mis-handling occurs and damage to the packaging occurs. Especially in the cold months. Plastic wrapping gets cold, brittle and breaks away.
- Within our DC, during "front line" replenishment from overstock locations, damage to packaging occurs and tags get pulled off.
- Upon receipt of items into our distribution center, items are routinely opened to verify certain info to be the best they can at item web pages. For instance:
- Contents of the package (What’s in the box)
- Description of items and contents
- Specifications of items and contents
- Images of items and contents
- Also in order to maintain the highest levels of service to you the customer, we do periodic random checks of items for all of the above.
- Open box items are not necessarily always in a "box". They also include items that are wrapped, bagged, etc. and who's packing has been opened.
- Open box items have limited quantities on hand and we can't guarantee their availability. We sell these items on a first come, first order basis.
- Generally we have quantity on hand if you see an order button. But because of website limitations we are not able to update these item pages up to the minute. You will be notified as soon as we download your order if we do not have availability.
Welcome to the next industry-changing technology, ONE-KEY, the first digital platform for tools and equipment. By integrating industry-leading tool electronics with a custom-built cloud-based program, ONE-KEY will provide a new level of control and access to information that will revolutionize the way work gets done.
UNLIMITED TOOL CUSTOMIZATION
Tool Control allows you to harness the power and speed of M18 FUEL, and completely configure your tools around the work you do. Using ONE-KEY, wirelessly sync with your drills and impacts to program custom speed and torque settings directly into the tool's memory. Advanced electronics inside the tool monitor its output, offering unmatched control and consistency with every trigger pull.
SIMPLIFIED TOOL AND EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT
Inventory Management creates a central place for you to track all tools and equipment across your network of jobs and users. Keep detailed records of all inventory, any manufacturer or brand, to easily build a budget and manage annual spend on equipment. ONE-KEYTM enables instant and easy information-sharing between the field and back-office by assigning locations and owners to each inventory item.
- Maintain records, receipts, and images
- Organize inventory your way
- Access real-time data anywhere
TIME-BASED PERFORMANCE TRACKING
Tool reporting provides real time information sharing on crimper utilization. With one touch, you are able to wirelessly sync to the crimper to transfer and store crimp data to the cloud. Use this data to close out your jobs with proven accuracy by building professional reports customized to your company. ONE-KEYTM is the only platform to offer the ability to group all crimpers across a job into a single-time based report, keeping essential information at your fingertips.
- One Touch Wireless Syncing
- Manage Fleet Usage Instantly, Prevent Downtime
- Multiple Crimpers, One Simple Report
With one touch, wirelessly sync the crimper to transfer and store crimp data to the cloud. Instantly, crimper performance data can be accessed from the jobsite trailer, tool crib or office. Web and mobile access puts essential information at your fingertips.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 2796
- MPN: 2796-22
- UPC: 045242363803
- Type: Cordless Tool Kit
- 2706-20 M18 FUEL 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver with ONE-KEY:
- Voltage: 18V
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- ONE-KEY Enabled: Yes
- Length: 7.60"
- Weight: 3.40 lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-550/0-2,000
- Peak Torque: 1,200 in-lbs
- BPM: 32,000
- 2757-20 M18 FUEL 1/4" Hex Impact Driver with ONE-KEY:
- Voltage: 18V
- Tool Warranty: 5 Years
- Fastening Torque: 0-1,800 in-lbs
- Drive Control: Customizable 4-Mode
- ONE-KEY Enabled: Yes
- Length: 5.25"
- Weight: 2.10 lbs
- No Load RPM: 0-3,000
- No Load IPM: 0-3,700
- 48-11-1850 M18 RedLithium XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack:
- Voltage: 18 Volts
- Amperage: 5 Ah
- Battery Type: Lithium Ion
- Charge Time: 1 hour
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Package Qty.: 2
- 48-59-1812 M18 - M12 Multi-Voltage Charger:
- Battery: Any M18 or M12 Battery Pack
- Voltage: 12V & 18V
- Warranty: 5 Year
- Charge Time: 1 hour
- Weight: 2.01 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1
- What is ONE-KEY?
ONE-KEY is The First Digital Platform for Tools and Equipment enabling you to manage your inventory, control wireless tools and report performance.
- What devices does the ONE-KEY mobile app work on?
ONE-KEY is supported on the most current Android and iOS smart phones. The chart below represents the officially supported phones, operating systems and carriers.
ONE-KEY may work with phones, operating systems and carriers not listed here.
Phones Operating Systems Carriers iPhone 5/5C/5S/6/6+ iOS 7 - 8.4 Verizon
Samsung Galaxy S4/S5/S6
Motorloa Moto X
HTC One M9
Android 4.4 - 5.1.1
- Does ONE-KEY cost anything?
No, ONE-KEY software is free to download and use.
- Is there a ONE-KEY app for tablets as well?
ONE-KEY is not optimized or supported for tablets. However you can still download the mobile app and/or access your inventory on the web using a tablet.
- Do I have to download software to access ONE-KEY on the web?
No, because ONE-KEY is a web application housed in the cloud, you can access your inventory from any Wi-Fi or cellular connected device.
- What can I track in my ONE-KEY app?
Using the ONE-KEY Inventory Management application, you can log any tools and equipment in your inventory from your computer or mobile device.
- Can I log non-Milwaukee tools in my ONE-KEY inventory?
Yes, you can customize your inventory with any brand or type of tools and equipment.
- Where can I find the Excel template to batch-upload my tools?
Click the, "Add Item" button in your inventory dashboard and then the "Upload" tab and then download the Excel template under step one.
- Do I need cellular or wireless connection to sync with the cloud?
Yes, your inventory in the cloud is dependent upon a cellular or wireless connection. Therefore in order to sync your inventory on your mobile device with the inventory on your desktop, you need to have a cellular or wireless connection.
- Where is all of my personal information being kept? Is it secure?
Yes, all profile information is housed on a private, encrypted server in a private location.
- When will ONE-KEY Enabled Tools be available?
ONE-KEY Enabled Crimpers will be available in October 2015. ONE-KEY Enabled Drills, Impacts and Wrenches will be available in early 2016.
- What do I do if I have more questions about ONE-KEY?
If you have further questions on ONE-KEY, visit our ONE-KEY support page.
One Key FAQ
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 2796-22 M18 FUEL Hammer Drill & Impact Kit w/ ONE-KEY Open Box
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|