Milwaukee 4270-21 Compact Electromagnetic Drill Press Kit - 450 RPM Magnetic Base Drill Press
- Powerful 9.0 amp 1.1 max HP motor
- Light weight, only 26.5 lbs. with comfortable carrying handle
- Capacity to cut up to 1-1/2" diameter holes thru 2" steel with annular cutters, or 1/2" diameter holes, 4-1/4" deep with twist drill bits
- Two positions for feed handle - relocate without tools
- Strong two-coil magnet
- Simple two-button control panel - unobstructed by feed handle
- NOTE: This product is excluded from Milwaukee's 30 day satisfaction policy.
There are many magnetic drill presses on the market but there is only one Milwaukee 4270-21 Mini Magnetic Drill Press. You may wonder what separates the 4270-21 from other magnetic drill presses. For starters, when you're looking to erect that 300 foot high steel tree fort in your backyard for your mother in-law, you want to know that the powerful 9.0 amp 1.1 HP motor is up for the job. It combines the capacity to cut up to 1-1/2'' diameter holes through 2'' of steel, while only weighing a mere 26.5 lbs! Not to mention the Milwaukee 4270-21 Mini Magnetic Drill Press also comes with a nylon safety strap, two hex wrenches, and of course, the lubricant spray bottle. Remember a name you can trust, Milwaukee, and a product you can depend on, the 4270 Mini Magnetic Drill Press for all your steel erection needs.
There is no Tools Plus Satisfaction Guarantee/Return Policy on this item and it is excluded from Milwaukee's 30 Satisfaction Guarantee Policy. Defective items must be repaired at a Authorized Milwaukee Service Center.
The 4270-21 includes:
- One (1) Milwaukee Model 4270 Compact Electromagnetic Drill Press
- Two (2) Hex Wrenches
- One (1) Impact Resistant Carrying Case
- One (1) Lubricant Spray Bottle (Empty)
- One (1) Nylon Safety Strap
- Cutters and lubricant NOT included
- Ideal for drilling in hard to reach metal
- Entire tool weighs just 26-1/2 pounds
- Comfortable carrying handle well positioned for balance
- No sacrifice of power for portability
- Optional 3-jaw chuck is available for use with twist drill bits
- Strong two-coil magnet provides 2,300 lbs. of deadlift force on 1 in. thick steel
- Feed handle can be conveniently relocated to the opposite side without the use of tools
- Voltage: 120 AC
- Amps: 9.0
- Drill Capacity: 1/2 in.
- No Load Speed: 450 RPM
- Drill travel: 6.6"
- Max depth of cut with an annular cutter: 2"
- Max depth of cut with a twist bit: 4 - 1/4"
- Height: 14" (15-1/4" with the cord)
- Cord Type: 8 ft. Fixed
- Construction Type: Grounded
- Electronic Feedback: Yes
- Drill Point Pressure: 750 lbs.
- Adjustable Base: No
- Drill Travel: 6.6 in.
- Chuck or Taper: Weldon
- Weight: 26.5 lbs.