Milwaukee 48-00-1600 Flush Cut Sawzall Blade
Milwaukee 48-00-1600 5tpi Flush Cut Sawzall Blade
- Designed specifically to make quick and clean flush cuts when cutting out window and door openings
- Unique blade design helps keep the cut straighter and protects the blade and teeth when making cuts in bottom plates
- Floor guard system prevents the teeth from contacting floor surfaces and extends the life of the blade
- Advanced truss design helps keep the blade on the line when making long straight cuts
- Fang tip allows the blade to plunge easily into the wood when starting window cut outs
- Nail guard system protects the teeth from cracking when cutting nails in framing
Take the headaches out of making flush cuts for window and door cutouts with the Milwaukee 48-00-1600 Flush Cut Sawzall Blade. The first of its kind, this blade is designed specifically for making quick and clean flush cuts in framing applications, and its unique design allows it to make those cuts quicker and more accurately. The blade features protective floor guard tabs that allow you to make flush plate cuts without worrying about damaging the floor beneath, and the double truss design helps keep the blade cutting straight and true when cutting out window openings. The fang tip of the blade is perfect for plunging into plywood to start your cut, and the nail guard design feature allows the blade to power through nails and staples without fracturing the teeth. Stop struggling with a standard blade for a specialized job; trust the Milwaukee 48-00-1600 Flush Cut Sawzall Blade to help you get those jobs done quicker and easier than ever before.
Milwaukee Accessory Mail-In Rebate
This special is now expired. If you purchased this item between Apr 22, 2015 and Jun 30, 2015, you are eligible for the rebate, and can download the rebate form here.
The 48-00-1600 includes:
- One (1) Milwaukee Flush Cut Sawzall Blade
- Blade Dimension: 12" x2-1/8" x.062"
- Shank: 1/2" Universal
- Teeth Per Inch/Grit: 5 Teeth Per Inch
- Package Quantity: 1