Milwaukee 48-00-4182 5pk 6in. x 14 TPI Ice Hardened Sawzall Blades
- Made from Matrix II Bi-Metal Material with 8% cobalt
- Deeper Gullet Sawzall Blade for Fast Chip Removal
- The bi-metal design allows for faster cutting, longer life blades that can bend without shattering
- Sawzall Blade is consistently hard throughout, resulting in life up to 50% longer
- Cryogenics harden to the core by minimizing soft metal
- Ice Edge, Ice Hardened Sawzall Blades are processed with a proprietary cryogenic hardening process
- Made in the USA
The 48-00-4182 includes:
- Pack of 5 Milwaukee Model 48-00-4182 Sawzall Blades
- Cutting 3/16 in. to 1/4 in. conduit
- Cutting tubing
- Cutting channels
- Cutting pipe
- Cutting rubber
- Cutting fiber
- No. of Blades: 5
- Teeth per Inch: 14
- Length: 6"
- Width: 3/4"
- Thickness: .035"
UPC - 045242081035
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 48-00-4182 5pk 6in. x 14 TPI Ice Hardened Sawzall Blades
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|