Milwaukee 48-00-4182 Ice Hardened Sawzall Blades
Milwaukee 48-00-4182 5pk 6in. x 14 TPI Ice Hardened Sawzall Blades
Free items on qualifying Sawzall blade purchases ONLY. See Mail-In Rebate Form for complete details. This promotion is valid from October 1 — December 31, 2014. Your FREE item(s) are received via mail-in rebate. You must complete the mail-in rebate form and mail it in with all appropriate documentation by January 15, 2014.
- Made from Matrix II Bi-Metal Material with 8% cobalt
- Deeper Gullet Sawzall Blade for Fast Chip Removal
- The bi-metal design allows for faster cutting, longer life blades that can bend without shattering
- Sawzall Blade is consistently hard throughout, resulting in life up to 50% longer
- Cryogenics harden to the core by minimizing soft metal
- Ice Edge, Ice Hardened Sawzall Blades are processed with a proprietary cryogenic hardening process
- Made in the USA
GET THESE MILWAUKEE ITEMS FREE!
Milwaukee offers nothing but HEAVY DUTY solutions that range from their cordless FUEL® technology to their trademark SAWZALL® reciprocating saws.
Starting October 1st, Milwaukee is running a promotion with their SAWZALL® blades. On qualifying Milwaukee SAWZALL® blade purchases get a FREE: Milwaukee-branded Orca 26qt 10-Day cooler, Milwaukee 2790-20 Jobsite Radio and/or Milwaukee-branded Tervis 16oz Cup.
Here amount you need to spend to qualify for each FREE item:
FREE ORCA 26qt 10-Day Cooler
When you purchase over $1500 in any Sawzall blades.
FREE Milwaukee Jobsite Radio
When you purchase over $750 in any Sawzall blades
FREE Milwaukee Tervis 16oz Cup
When you purchase over $100 in any Sawzall blades
This promotion is valid from October 1 – December 31, 2014. Your FREE item(s) are received via mail-in rebate. You must complete the mail-in rebate form and mail it in with all appropriate documentation by January 15, 2014. Please see mail-in rebate form for more details.
The 48-00-4182 includes:
- Pack of 5 Milwaukee Model 48-00-4182 Sawzall Blades
- Cutting 3/16 in. to 1/4 in. conduit
- Cutting tubing
- Cutting channels
- Cutting pipe
- Cutting rubber
- Cutting fiber
- No. of Blades: 5
- Teeth per Inch: 14
- Length: 6"
- Width: 3/4"
- Thickness: .035"