Milwaukee 48-00-4182 Ice Hardened Sawzall Blades
Milwaukee 48-00-4182 5pk 6in. x 14 TPI Ice Hardened Sawzall Blades
- Made from Matrix II Bi-Metal Material with 8% cobalt
- Deeper Gullet Sawzall Blade for Fast Chip Removal
- The bi-metal design allows for faster cutting, longer life blades that can bend without shattering
- Sawzall Blade is consistently hard throughout, resulting in life up to 50% longer
- Cryogenics harden to the core by minimizing soft metal
- Ice Edge, Ice Hardened Sawzall Blades are processed with a proprietary cryogenic hardening process
- Made in the USA
Milwaukee Accessory Mail-In Rebate
This special is now expired. If you purchased this item between Apr 22, 2015 and Jun 30, 2015, you are eligible for the rebate, and can download the rebate form here.
The 48-00-4182 includes:
- Pack of 5 Milwaukee Model 48-00-4182 Sawzall Blades
- Cutting 3/16 in. to 1/4 in. conduit
- Cutting tubing
- Cutting channels
- Cutting pipe
- Cutting rubber
- Cutting fiber
- No. of Blades: 5
- Teeth per Inch: 14
- Length: 6"
- Width: 3/4"
- Thickness: .035"