Milwaukee 48-00-4782 "The Torch" Sawzall Blades
Milwaukee 48-00-4782 5pk 6in. x 14 TPI "The Torch" Sawzall Blades
- Milwaukee's Torch Sawzall blades are Ice Hardened for up to 50% longer life than the competition
- Unlike surface coatings that wear away, cryogenics harden to the core by minimizing soft metal
- Torch Sawzall blades have deeper gullets for fast chip removal
- Positive Rake Angle for Fast Cutting
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- Made in the USA
The 48-00-4782 includes:
- Package of 5 Milwaukee Model 48-00-4782 Ice Edge "Torch" Sawzall Blades
- Cutting metal 3/16" to 1/4"
- Cutting channels
- Cutting metal pipe
- Cutting cast iron
- No. of Blades: 5
- Teeth per Inch: 14
- Length: 6"
- Width: 1"
- Thickness: .042"