Milwaukee 48-00-4787 5pk 9in. x 14 TPI "The Torch" Sawzall Blades
The 48-00-4787 includes:
- 5x Milwaukee 48-00-4787 Ice Edge "Torch" Sawzall Blades
- Milwaukee designs and manufacturers Sawzall blades for the toughest professional applications
- Made from Matrix II bi-metal material with 8% cobalt
- The bi-metal design allows for faster cutting, longer life blades that can bend without shattering
- Cryogenics harden to the core by minimizing soft metal and creating more hard metal
- Deeper gullets for fast chip removal
- Ice Hardened for up to 50% longer life than the competition
- Made in the U.S.A.
The Milwaukee 48-00-4091 Ice Edge Sawzall blade is specifically designed to handle the toughest metal-cutting applications for HVAC, automotive, plumbing, ship building, salvage and more. This next-generation blade features a bi-metal construction with 8-percent cobalt, making the Ice Edge a flexible alternative to other reciprocating bladesThe Ice Edge blade can handle the toughest metal-cutting tasks. View larger.The added flexibility prevents shock, fatigue, and shattering for safer use and cleaner cuts, while a completely redesigned blade optimizes metal cutting with precision-ground teeth and a radiused back face that increases tooth strength. The end result is faster cuts and up to 50-percent longer blade life than standard Sawzall blades. Another exceptional feature of the Ice Edge blades is the positive rake on the cutting edges. This design removes chips aggressively, while deeper gullets help keep the cut clear and cool to ensure optimal heat resistance.
- Cutting metal 3/16" to 1/4"
- Cutting channels
- Cutting metal pipe
- Cutting cast iron
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 48-00-4787
- MPN: 48-00-4787
- UPC: 045242081127
- Type: Sawzall Blades
- Teeth per Inch: 14
- Length: 9"
- Width: 1"
- Thickness: .042"
- Package Qty.: 5
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 48-00-4787 5pk 9in. x 14 TPI "The Torch" Sawzall Blades
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|