Milwaukee 48-00-4787 9in. x 14 TPI "The Torch" Sawzall Blades
Milwaukee 48-00-4787 5pk 9in. x 14 TPI "The Torch" Sawzall Blades
Free items on qualifying Sawzall blade purchases ONLY. See Mail-In Rebate Form for complete details. This promotion is valid from October 1 — December 31, 2014. Your FREE item(s) are received via mail-in rebate. You must complete the mail-in rebate form and mail it in with all appropriate documentation by January 15, 2014.
- Milwaukee designs and manufacturers Sawzall blades for the toughest professional applications
- Made from Matrix II bi-metal material with 8% cobalt
- The bi-metal design allows for faster cutting, longer life blades that can bend without shattering
- Cryogenics harden to the core by minimizing soft metal and creating more hard metal
- Deeper gullets for fast chip removal
- Ice Hardened for up to 50% longer life than the competition
- Made in the U.S.A.
GET THESE MILWAUKEE ITEMS FREE!
Milwaukee offers nothing but HEAVY DUTY solutions that range from their cordless FUEL® technology to their trademark SAWZALL® reciprocating saws.
Starting October 1st, Milwaukee is running a promotion with their SAWZALL® blades. On qualifying Milwaukee SAWZALL® blade purchases get a FREE: Milwaukee-branded Orca 26qt 10-Day cooler, Milwaukee 2790-20 Jobsite Radio and/or Milwaukee-branded Tervis 16oz Cup.
Here amount you need to spend to qualify for each FREE item:
FREE ORCA 26qt 10-Day Cooler
When you purchase over $1500 in any Sawzall blades.
FREE Milwaukee Jobsite Radio
When you purchase over $750 in any Sawzall blades
FREE Milwaukee Tervis 16oz Cup
When you purchase over $100 in any Sawzall blades
This promotion is valid from October 1 – December 31, 2014. Your FREE item(s) are received via mail-in rebate. You must complete the mail-in rebate form and mail it in with all appropriate documentation by January 15, 2014. Please see mail-in rebate form for more details.
The 48-00-4787 includes:
- Pack of 5 Milwaukee Model 48-00-4787 Ice Edge "Torch" Sawzall Blades
- Cutting metal 3/16" to 1/4"
- Cutting channels
- Cutting metal pipe
- Cutting cast iron
- No. of Blades: 5
- Teeth per Inch: 14
- Length: 9"
- Width: 1"
- Thickness: .042"