Milwaukee 48-00-4787 9in. x 14 TPI "The Torch" Sawzall Blades
Milwaukee 48-00-4787 5pk 9in. x 14 TPI "The Torch" Sawzall Blades
- Milwaukee designs and manufacturers Sawzall blades for the toughest professional applications
- Made from Matrix II bi-metal material with 8% cobalt
- The bi-metal design allows for faster cutting, longer life blades that can bend without shattering
- Cryogenics harden to the core by minimizing soft metal and creating more hard metal
- Deeper gullets for fast chip removal
- Ice Hardened for up to 50% longer life than the competition
- Made in the U.S.A.
The 48-00-4787 includes:
- Pack of 5 Milwaukee Model 48-00-4787 Ice Edge "Torch" Sawzall Blades
- Cutting metal 3/16" to 1/4"
- Cutting channels
- Cutting metal pipe
- Cutting cast iron
- No. of Blades: 5
- Teeth per Inch: 14
- Length: 9"
- Width: 1"
- Thickness: .042"