Milwaukee 48-00-5021 Super Sawzall Blades
Milwaukee 48-00-5021 5pk 6in x 5/8 TPI Super Sawzall Blades
Expand all tabs
Collapse into tabs
- The Ax Sawzall blades designed for the toughest woodcutting applications, including hardwoods
- Excellent for plunge cutting into wood and nail embedded wood without bending blades
- Super Sawzall blade has a sloped shape for superior plunge cutting for demolition and remodeling work
- Ax blades are 1" tall for straight, fast cutting and extra thick, 0.062 inch to prevent bending
- Will even cut right through used stock spiked with rusty nails
- Bi-Metal construction keeps these rock solde blades from chattering
The 48-00-5021 includes:
- Pack of 5 Milwaukee Model 5021 "The Ax" Sawzall Blades
- No. of Blades: 5
- Teeth per Inch: 18
- Length: 9"
- Width: 1"
- Thickness: .042"
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 48-00-5021 Super Sawzall Blades