Milwaukee 48-00-5036 5pk 5T 9" Sawzall Blades
The 48-00-5036 includes:
- 1x 5pk Milwaukee 48-00-5036 5T 9" Sawzall Blades
- Teeth are made of Matrix II high speed steel that contains 8% Cobalt for extended blade life
- Blades can bend without shattering thanks to a Bi-Metal design that also provides faster cutting
- For very fast cutting in nail embedded wood and general roughing-in work.
Super Sawzall blades are made with Matrix II high speed steel teeth containing 8% cobalt to keep a sharper tooth edge for a longer lasting and more durable use. The tough bi-metal design allows for faster cutting, sturdier blades that can bend without shattering. Milwaukee designs and manufactures Sawzall blades for the toughest professional applications. Materials, tooth configuration and heat treating are designed to maximize performance in specific cutting applications. This 5-pack of 9 in. 5 TPI Sawzall Reciprocating Saw Blades have a 1/2 in. universal tang that fits all Sawzalls and standard competitive saws.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 5036
- MPN: 48-00-5036
- UPC: 045242082704
- Type: Sawzall Blade
- Blade Dimension: 9" x 3/4" x .050"
- Shank: 1/2 In. Universal
- TPI/Grit: 5 TPI
- Package Quantity: 1x 5pk
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 48-00-5036 5pk 5T 9" Sawzall Blades
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|