Milwaukee 48-00-5711 5pk 12" 8 TPI "The Wrecker" SAWZALL Blades
- A precise manufacturing process creates a sharper cutting edge on each tooth for a faster cutting blade.
- A complete, unset raker tooth on the blade tip allows for easier, faster plunging by minimizing walking and bouncing.
- A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
- The 1" tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts.
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability.
The Wrecker is ideal for general purpose demolition cutting. It will deliver exceptional durability in a wide range of materials, including ferrous and non-ferrous metals, plastics, and nail-embedded wood.
The 48-00-5711 includes:
- 5 (Five) Milwaukee 12" 8 TPI "The Wrecker" SAWZALL Blades
- TPI: 8
- Length: 12"
- Profile: Demo
- Pack Qty: 5