Milwaukee 48-01-6182 50pk 6" x 14 TPI Thin Kerf Blade
The 48-01-6182 includes:
- 1x 50pk Milwaukee 48-01-6182 6" x 14 TPI Super Sawzall Blades
- Super Sawzall blades are made with Matrix II high speed steel teeth
- Teeth contain 8 percent Cobalt to keep a sharper tooth edge longer
- Bi-Metal design allows faster cutting, longer life blades that can bend without shattering
- Designed for the toughest professional applications
- Materials, tooth configuration and heat treating are designed to maximize performance in specific cutting applications
- 1/2-inch universal tang that fits all Sawzalls and standard competitive saws
The Milwaukee 48-01-6182 thin kerf metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade feature a tooth form that is optimized for the longest life and increased speed. Tough Neck is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL blade tang on the market. Maintaining a short profile and thin body, these blades are ideal for making fast, flexible cuts.
- Cutting metal 3/16" thru 1/4"
- Cutting conduit
- Cutting channels
- Cutting tubing
- Cutting pipe
- Cutting rubber
- Cutting fiber
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 48-01-6182
- MPN: 48-01-6182
- UPC: 045242084722
- Type: Reciprocating Saw Blades
- Teeth Per Inch: 14 TPI
- Length: 6"
- Size: Adjustable
- Thickness: 0.035"
- Package Qty.: 50 Blades