Milwaukee 48-01-9782 Torch Sawzall Blades 48-00-4782
Milwaukee 48-01-9782 100pk 6".x14 TPI Torch Sawzall Blades 48-00-4782
Expand all tabs
Collapse into tabs
- Unlike Surface coatings that wear away, cryogenics harden to the core
- Minimize Soft Metal (austenite) and create more hard metal (martensite)
- The bi-metal design allows for faster cutting, longer life blades that can bend without shattering
- Sawzall blade is more consistently hard throughout, resulting in longer life
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- Made in the USA
The 48-01-9782 includes:
- One (1) Pack of 100 Ice Edge "Torch" Sawzall Blades
- Cutting metal 3/16" to 1/4"
- Cutting channels
- Cutting metal pipe
- Cutting cast iron
- No. of Blades: 100
- Teeth per Inch: 14
- Length: 6"
- Width: 1"
- Thickness: .042"
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 48-01-9782 Torch Sawzall Blades 48-00-4782