Milwaukee 48-01-9782 Torch Sawzall Blades 48-00-4782
Milwaukee 48-01-9782 100pk 6".x14 TPI Torch Sawzall Blades 48-00-4782
- Unlike Surface coatings that wear away, cryogenics harden to the core
- Minimize Soft Metal (austenite) and create more hard metal (martensite)
- The bi-metal design allows for faster cutting, longer life blades that can bend without shattering
- Sawzall blade is more consistently hard throughout, resulting in longer life
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for greater durability
- Made in the USA
Milwaukee Accessory Mail-In Rebate
This special is now expired. If you purchased this item between Apr 22, 2015 and Jun 30, 2015, you are eligible for the rebate, and can download the rebate form here.
The 48-01-9782 includes:
- One (1) Pack of 100 Ice Edge "Torch" Sawzall Blades
- Cutting metal 3/16" to 1/4"
- Cutting channels
- Cutting metal pipe
- Cutting cast iron
- No. of Blades: 100
- Teeth per Inch: 14
- Length: 6"
- Width: 1"
- Thickness: .042"