Milwaukee 48-00-4784 100pk 6" x 18tpi Torch Sawzall Blades 48-01-9784
- A blade that is consistently hard throughout, minimizing soft metal and creating hard metal
- Life of blade up to 50% longer than the competition
- Matrix II bi-metal teeth for much greater durability
- Proprietary cyrogenic hardening process that improves upon traditional heat treat processes
- Positive rake angle for much faster cutting
- Made in the USA
The Torch metal-cutting blades with the Double Duty Upgrade feature a tooth form optimized for the longest life and maximum durability. Tough Neck is engineered to protect against tang breakage and delivers the strongest SAWZALL blade tang on the market. Grid Iron features a stamped honeycomb pattern throughout the body of the blade that greatly increases the rigidity of the blade, making it the stiffest metal cutting SAWZALL blade on the market. Ice Hardened blades are cryogenically treated for up to 50% longer life. These blades are ideal for making tough, straight cuts.
The 48-00-4784 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 48-00-4784 Pack of 100 Ice Edge "Torch" Sawzall Blades
- Cutting metal 1/8" to 3/16"
- Cutting channels
- Cutting metal pipe
- Cutting cast iron
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 48-00-4784
- MPN: 48-00-4784
- UPC: 045242082230
- Type: Torch Sawzall Blades
- No. of Blades: 100
- Teeth per Inch: 18
- Length: 6"
- Width: 1"
- Thickness: .042"
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 48-00-4784 100pk 6" x 18tpi Torch Sawzall Blades 48-01-9784
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|