Milwaukee 48-13-1370 1-3/8" x 6-1/2" Ship Auger Bit
The 48-13-1370 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 48-13-1370 1-3/8" x 6-1/2" Ship Auger Bit
- 7/16 in. shank, 4 in. twist
- 1-3/8" diameter, 6-1/2" overall length
- Hardened cutting edges
- Require less re-sharpening
- Feed screw pilot draws bit into wood
- Sharp cutting spurs and lips can be quickly resharpened for fast, efficient production
- Good for heavy duty construction jobs such as electrical, plumbing, etc
The Milwaukee® 1-3/8" x 6-1/2" Auger Bit features double wing spurs for fast, clean holes in wood. Designed with electricians, plumbers, utilities and other trades in mind, Milwaukee auger bits are impact-rated, so they're strong enough for a variety of applications. The double wing spurs continually scribe the hole, producing smooth holes without breakout. The polished and coated flute finish means chips won't stick, eliminating time-consuming stops to clean the bit.
- Nail-cutting tip
- Double wing spur
- Impact rated
- Non-stick coated flutes
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 48-13-1370
- MPN: 48-13-1370
- UPC: 045242092109
- Type: Auger Bit
- Shank: 7/16"
- Diameter: 1-3/8"
- Length: 6-1/2"
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 48-13-1370 1-3/8" x 6-1/2" Ship Auger Bit
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|