Milwaukee 48-13-6010 Ship Auger Bit
Milwaukee 48-13-6010 1-1/16" x 18" Ship Auger Bit
- Advanced nail cutting tip design increases bit life and maintains its edge longer
- Flutes are coated with a non-stick compound that allows for smoother chip ejection
- Precision machined shank is impact resistant and offers smoother and wobble free operation
- Extra wide throat design offers improved clearance and chip ejection when drilling deeper holes
The Milwaukee 48-13-6010 1-1/16" x 18" Ship Auger Bit is a tough bit designed for the toughest applications. It features a "through-center" cutting design that allows it to chew through mail embedded wood without chipping and cracking. A perfect bit for electricians, plumbers and tradesmen of all kinds, the 48-13-6010 will offer years of trouble-free service and reliability. The non-stick coated flutes offer smooth and consistent chip ejection, even when drilling the deepest holes, and the shaft is impact rated for added durability.
Milwaukee Accessory Mail-In Rebate
This special is now expired. If you purchased this item between Apr 22, 2015 and Jun 30, 2015, you are eligible for the rebate, and can download the rebate form here.
The 48-13-6010 includes:
- One (1) Milwaukee 1-1/16" x 18" Ship Auger Bit
- Diameter: 1-1/16"
- Bit Length: 18"
- Twist Length: 15"
- Shank: 7/16" Hex