Milwaukee 48-13-6010 1-1/16" x 18" Ship Auger Bit
- Advanced nail cutting tip design increases bit life and maintains its edge longer
- Flutes are coated with a non-stick compound that allows for smoother chip ejection
- Precision machined shank is impact resistant and offers smoother and wobble free operation
- Extra wide throat design offers improved clearance and chip ejection when drilling deeper holes
The Milwaukee 48-13-6010 1-1/16" x 18" Ship Auger Bit is a tough bit designed for the toughest applications. It features a "through-center" cutting design that allows it to chew through mail embedded wood without chipping and cracking. A perfect bit for electricians, plumbers and tradesmen of all kinds, the 48-13-6010 will offer years of trouble-free service and reliability. The non-stick coated flutes offer smooth and consistent chip ejection, even when drilling the deepest holes, and the shaft is impact rated for added durability.
The 48-13-6010 includes:
- One (1) Milwaukee 1-1/16" x 18" Ship Auger Bit
- Diameter: 1-1/16"
- Bit Length: 18"
- Twist Length: 15"
- Shank: 7/16" Hex