Milwaukee 48-13-6250 1-1/4" x 18" Ship Auger Bit
The 48-13-6250 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 48-13-6250 1-1/4" x 18" Ship Auger Bit
- Perfect bit for electricians, plumbers, and general contractors
- Through-center cutting design allows bit to chew through nail embedded wood with ease
- Coated flutes allow for clean and efficient chip ejection
- Impact rated shanks offer professional durability
- Double wing spur increases cutting efficiency
Drilling holes in tough, nail embedded wood has never been easier than with the Milwaukee 48-13-6250-1/4" x 18" Ship Auger Bit. This bit is designed with a unique through center cutting design that allows it to stand up to nails and staples without dulling or cracking, and the impact rated shaft offers the added durability that professionals require. The non-stick coating permits the chips to eject smoothly, and the wide throat design keeps the chips moving up and out even during the deepest drilling applications. Milwaukee means "Heavy Duty", and their 48-13-6250-1/4" x 18" Ship Auger Bit is just another in a long line of products that helped them earn that reputation.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 48-13-6250
- MPN: 48-13-6250
- UPC: 045242093007
- Type: Ship Auger Bit
- Shank: 7/16" Hex
- Diameter: 1-1/4"
- Drilling Depth: 16"
- Length: 18"
- Minimum Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Flute Length: 15"
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 48-13-6250 1-1/4" x 18" Ship Auger Bit
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|