Milwaukee 48-20-3902 1/2" x 8" x 13" SDS-Max Drill Bit
The 48-20-3902 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 48-20-3902 1/2" x 8" x 13" SDS-Max Drill Bit
- New 4-Cutter Head design
- Centering point provides precise round holes
- Reduced vibration - New flute design
- New Brazing formula for up to 20% longer life
- "Lower Cost" per drilled hole
- Better dust removal
- For use in any kind of concrete or masonry
- (Diameter x Usable Length x Overall Length)
Milwaukee 48-20-3902 SDS MAX Carbide Bits feature the SDS MAX drive system for fast bit changes and efficient power transfer from the Hammer to the bit. Bits under 9/16 inch feature the highest quality carbide and provide two cutting edges. The flutes provide a fast deep means of clearing concrete dust from deep holes speeding up drill rates. Use only in SDS MAX drive Hammers. SDS MAX bits also available in metric sizes. One per package.
Also fits HILTI with Large Round Shank
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 48-20-3902
- MPN: 48-20-3902
- UPC: 045242101979
- Type: Max Drill Bit
- Diameter: .501/2"
- Length: 13"
- Style: SDS-MAX
- Useable Length: 7-1/2"
- Cutter Geometry: 2-Cutter
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 48-20-3902 1/2" x 8" x 13" SDS-Max Drill Bit
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|