Milwaukee 48-20-3993 SDS-Max Rotary Hammer Bit
Milwaukee 48-20-3993 2" x 18" x 23" SDS-Max Rotary Hammer Bit
- Use for drilling all types of concrete and masonry
- Advanced SDS MAX drive system means faster bit changes and more efficient power transfer
- 4-cutter head design means quicker drilling and less strain on the tool
- Centering point tip for more accurate hole starting
- Vibration reducing flute design keeps the bit spinning true throughout the operation
- Increased dust removal for cleaner holes
- Diameter: 2
- Usable Length: 18"
- Overall Length: 23"
- See our Milwaukee SDS-Max Rotary Hammer Bits "ALL"
Designed for tackling and pulverizing the toughest concrete and masonry materials, the Milwaukee line of SDS-Max bits are some of the toughest and most reliable money can buy. These bits feature the advanced SDS-Max shank design that makes bit changes quick and easy and allows the power from the tool to be transferred more efficiently. This results in cleaner holes with less drilling time, and less strain on the tool. The flutes on these bits offer increased dust and material removal, speeding up drilling operations even further. When your job calls for heavy duty, trust nothing less than the heavy duty quality of a genuine Milwaukee SDS-Max drill bit.
- Diameter: 1/2" - 1-1/2"
- Cutter heads: 4
- Shank Type: SDS-Max
- Drilling depth: 8" - 31"
- Overall length: 13" - 36"
These Milwaukee SDS-Max bits are designed to work in any hammer using the SDS-Max drive system. They're also compatible with HILTI hammers that use a large round shank.