Milwaukee 48-20-4050 1/2" x 4" x 10" Spline Shank Rotary Hammer Bit
WHERE'S THE ORDER BUTTON?! THIS ITEM IS CURRENTLY ON A NON-ADVERTISED SPECIAL!!Call us at 1-800-222-6133 for special pricing and availability.
The 48-20-4050 includes:
- Milwaukee 1/2" x 5" x 10" Spline Shank Bit
- This is the most common shank
- Fits most spline shank Rotary Hammers
- Simple - Strong Single Slot brazing/welding formula
- For use in any kind of concrete or masonry
- (Diameter x Usable Length x Overall Length)
Two Cutter Spline Bits have a series of 13 "Spline" that slide into an equal but opposite set of Spline in the drive system of the Spline Drive Hammer. This positive engagement of Spline to Spline allows maximum transmission of energy from the Hammer to the Bit. Superior quality carbide nibs are vacuum brazed to a heat treated steel body resulting in two cutting edges which pulverize the concrete as the bit turns and pounds the work surface.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 48-20-4050
- MPN: 48-20-4050
- UPC: 045242102402
- Diameter: .501/2"
- Length: 10"
- Style: Spline
- Useable Length: 5"
- Cutter Geometry: 2-Cutter
- Package Qty.: 1