Milwaukee 48-20-4051 Spline Shank Rotary Hammer Bit
Milwaukee 48-20-4051 1/2" x 10" x 16" Spline Shank Rotary Hammer Bit
- This is the most common shank
- Fits most spline shank rotary hammers
- Superior quality carbide nibs are vacuum brazed to a heat treated steel body resulting in two cutting edges which pulverize the concrete as the bit turns and pounds the work surface
- For use in any kind of concrete or masonry
- 10" drilling depth with an overall length of 16"
- 1/2" x 11" x 16" = (Diameter x Usable Length x Overall Length)
Milwaukee Accessory Mail-In Rebate
This special is now expired. If you purchased this item between Apr 22, 2015 and Jun 30, 2015, you are eligible for the rebate, and can download the rebate form here.
The 48-20-4051 includes:
- Milwaukee 1/2" x 10" x 16" Spline Shank Bit