Milwaukee 48-20-6160 3-1/2" Replacement Thin Wall Guide Plate
The 48-20-6160 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 48-20-6160 3-1/2" Replacement Thin Wall Guide Plate
- Use with 48-20-6155 Center Pin and 48-20-5050 Thin Wall Core Bit
- Increases bit stability and helps reduce bit walk
- Durable Plastic construction
- After drilling to a depth of approximately 1/4", stop hammer, remove guide plate and center pin, place core bit back into the grooved area and resume drilling to required depth of hole
Increase your precision in masonry and concrete drilling with the Milwaukee® Guide Plate for Thin Wall Core Bit. You'll see reduced bit walk and improved bit stability when you use Milwaukee's durable plastic guide plate and centering pin (not included) for starting holes with your SDS Plus rotary hammer drill.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 48-20-6160
- MPN: 48-20-6160
- UPC: 045242107605
- Type: Guide Plate
- Depth: 2-13/16"
- Size: 3.503-1/2"
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 48-20-6160 3-1/2" Replacement Thin Wall Guide Plate
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|