Milwaukee 48-20-7438 SDS Rotary Hammer Bit
Milwaukee 48-20-7438 1/4 in. x 18 in. x 20 in. SDS Rotary Hammer Bit
- Standard "SDS" Carbide Tipped Bits
- SDS shanks
- Interchangeable with "SDS Plus"
- For use in any kind of concrete or masonry work
- (Diameter x Drilling Depth x Overall Length)
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Drilling depth: 18"
- Overall length: 20"
- Pkg Qty: 1
- See our Milwaukee SDS Rotary Hammer Bits "ALL"
Milwaukee SDS Drill Bits are durable, and effecient. These SDS Drill Bits have carbide vacuum brazed to heat treated steel shanks. With the Standard SDS Drill Bits, the sharpened angle of the carbide creates two cutting edges, and the flute of the bit is perfectly designed for fast removal of concrete dust from the hole. Ultimately, this aides in more efficient drilling of small holes.