Milwaukee 48-20-7474 1/2" x 10" x 12" 44 Magnum SDS Rotary Hammer Bit
The 48-20-7474 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 48-20-7474 1/2" x 10" x 12" SDS Drill Bit
- Centering point - allows more accurate starting of holes.
- Unique edge design - allows cutting mesh & small dia. Re-bar with less likelihood of tip breakage.
- Unique face design - directs concrete dust into the flute's pick up area quickly for faster drilling.
- Chisel design - improves drilling speed.
- Multi fluted spiral - better dust extraction.
- Interchanges with "SDS Plus"
- For use in any kind of concrete or masonry
- (Diameter x Usable Length x Overall Length)
MilwaukeeM/2 2-Cutter SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Drill bits are the Most Durable 2-Cutter bits with up to 20% more holes per charge in cordless rotary hammers. The enhanced rebar guards provide increased durability in hard aggregate and rebar. Breaker Point pulverize the material more effectively resulting in faster drilling speeds. The variable flute allows for maximum debris extraction leading to up 20% more holes per charge in cordless rotary hammer while making it a very durable bit in corded and cordless rotary hammers. Additionally, M/2 features a centering tip for exact spot drilling, wear mark indicator indicating when the bit no longer meets ANSI diameter requirements, and a reinforced flute for durability and minimized vibration. The increased life and efficiency of the M/2 2-Cutter drill bit line provides the ideal solution in general concrete for cordless and corded rotary hammer users.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 48-20-7474
- MPN: 48-20-7474
- UPC: 045242111978
- Type: Rotary Hammer Bit
- Style: SDS-PLUS
- Cutter Geometry: 2-Cutter
- Diameter: 1/2"
- Length: 12"
- Useable Length: 10"
- Height: 0.5"
- Width: 0.5"
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 48-20-7474 1/2" x 10" x 12" 44 Magnum SDS Rotary Hammer Bit
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|