Milwaukee 48-20-7602 5/8" x 6" x 8" 44-Magnum Carbide SDS Drill Bit
- Interchangeable with "SDS Plus"
- New chisel design that improves drilling speed
- Re-bar with less chance of tip breakage
- Multi fluted spiral design allows for better dust extraction
- Unique edge design that allows for cutting mesh
- Use for concrete and other masonry stone
- (Diameter x Drilling Depth x Overall Length)
- Diameter: 5/8"
- Drilling depth: 6"
- Overall length: 8"
- See our Milwaukee 44 Magnum Series SDS Drill Bits "ALL"
Milwaukee's 44 Magnum series SDS Carbide Drill Bits are unlike Milwaukee's standard SDS Drill Bits. These Drill Bits offer a unique multi-faceted carbide insert that reduces the breakage possibility when drilling through re-bar or mesh. The 44 Magnum series chisel shaped tip breaks through concrete quickly for faster penetration every time. These SDS Carbide Drills have a four fluted spiral shaft that greatly improves dust removal, which results in less bending stresses while drilling.