Milwaukee 48-22-3110 Reaming Pump Pliers
Milwaukee 48-22-3110 10" Reaming Pump Pliers
- Handles available in 8"-12" length
- Quick-adjust V-groove jaws have a greedy 1-1/2" capacity, great for a precise fit
- Forged alloy steel frame is rust-resistant, for excellent performance and long life
- Smooth Transition Grips make extraction from your tool pouch quick and easy
- Length: 10''
- See our Milwaukee Reaming Pump Pliers "ALL"
If a tool doesn't want to come out of your tool pouch, yanking and pulling is likely only to create a mess. Milwaukee's new line of Quick Adjust Reaming Pliers feature Smooth Transition Grips that can be pulled out fluidly and without a hitch. No matter what kind of work you are doing, chances are the Quick-Adjust V-Groove Jaws will be able to help. Their gaping 1-1/2" jaw capacity is great for precise fits. Rust and decay won't be able to stop it, because the forged alloy steel frame is rust-resistant. Choose between 8", 10" and 12" handles to fit your line of work. Nobody makes tools like Milwaukee, and you'll notice the difference the minute you start using these Quick Adjust Reaming Pliers.