Milwaukee 48-22-3210 10" Tongue and Groove Pliers
- Strength and longevity is provided courtesy of the Forged Alloy Steel frame
- Induction-hardened jaws are extremely strong long-lasting
- Rust and corrosion effects are lessened with rust protection
- Reaming head design (patent pending) smoothes out rough edges on up to 2" Pipe
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Milwaukee Tongue and Groove Pliers features induction hardened jaws for a more secure grip, forged steel design for increased life, and durable grips for increased comfort. The Tongue and Groove pliers also include a reaming head design that allows the professional user to smooth out rough edges of metal pipe and maximize functionality.
The 48-22-3210 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 48-22-3210 10" Tongue and Groove Pliers
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 48-22-3210
- MPN: 48-22-3210
- UPC: 045242251261
- Length: 10"
- Jaw Length: 1-3/8"
- Jaw Capacity: 2"
- Pipe Reamer: Up to 2"
- Adjustment Positions: 7
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 48-22-3210 10" Tongue and Groove Pliers
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|