Milwaukee 48-22-3212 Tongue and Groove Pliers
Milwaukee 48-22-3212 12" Tongue and Groove Pliers
- Available in either 10" or 12" long handles
- Strength and longevity is provided courtesy of the Forged Alloy Steel frame
- Induction-hardened jaws are extremely strong long-lasting
- Rust and corrosion effects are lessened with rust protection
- Reaming head design (patent pending) smoothes out rough edges on up to 2" Pipe
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Length: 12''
- See our Milwaukee "ALL"
Nobody makes hand tools like Milwaukee. Their Tongue and Groove Pliers are not like competitive models (in a good way). The induction-hardened jaws are incredibly strong and will provide you with years of reliable service. As for the rest of the tool, it's made of Forged Alloy Steel, which speaks for itself. There are models with either 10" or 12" long handles to fit your line of work better. Rust is the bane of hand tools' existence, so naturally Milwaukee incorporated rust protection to keep the tool happy and healthy. The Reaming head design (patent pending) smoothes out rough edges on up to 2" pipe. You can't go wrong with these Tongue and Groove Pliers, especially when they are backed with Milwaukee's legendary limited lifetime warranty.