Milwaukee 48-22-4020 Right Cutting Aviation Snips
- Choose between Bulldog, Left, Right, Straight, Upright Left, and Upright Right head types
- One-handed locking (patent pending) makes opening/closing quick and easy
- Serrated jaws are made of forged alloy steel, slicing through up to 16ga Cold Rolled Steel and 18ga Stainless Steel
- Comfortable handles make these snips a delight to use
- Flush Bolt Design (patent pending) won't hang up on material
- Essential for all kinds of cuts in aluminum, vinyl siding, screening, cardboard, leather, and copper
- Head Type: Right
- See our Milwaukee Aviation Snips "ALL"
Milwaukee's new line of Aviation Snips is leaps and bounds ahead of the standard. Whether you use Bulldog, Left, Right, Straight, Upright Left, and Upright Right head types, their serrated jaws are made of forged alloy steel, excellent for cutting through a wide range of material, up to 16ga Cold Rolled Steel and 18ga Stainless Steel. If you don't like destroying your hands by using uncomfortable snips, rejoice; the handles are comfortable and will increase your work performance. Opening and closing the snips are made easy with the one-handed locking mechanism. With Milwaukee on your side, you will get great results every time.
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 48-22-4020 Right Cutting Aviation Snips
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|