Milwaukee 48-22-4107 7'' Diagonal Pliers
- Designed for reaming, bolt cutting, nail cutting, nail pulling, wire cutting, and staple pulling
- Protected against the crippling effects of rust and corrosion
- Reaming head design creates smooth edges on Metal Pipe (1/2" - 1")
- Laser hardened cutting edges slices through wire, bolts, screws, and nails like a knife through cake
- Bolt cutters cut and thread #6 and #8 bolts to desired length
- 15 degree offset head design makes prying and pulling easier and quicker
- Length (In.): 7"
- See our Milwaukee Diagonal Pliers "ALL"
Milwaukee is known for giving customers more than what they bargained for (in a good way). Take their 6 in 1 Diagonal Pliers, for example. With just one set of pliers (and a few interchangeable heads) you can carry out six tasks that would likely take as many pairs of pliers to otherwise carry out. The laser-hardened cutting edges snip wire, bolts, screws, and nails with the greatest of ease. The bolt cutters cut and thread #6 and #8 bolts till they are at the desired length. Create smooth edges on 1/2"-1" metal pipe with the help of the reaming head. The 15 degree offset head design prys and pulls your target material quickly and effortlessly. Choose between 6", 7", and 8" handles to perfectly fit the kind of work you want to do.