Milwaukee 48-22-4200 Pex and Tubing Cutter
- One-handed locking mechanism keeps the tool locked when not in use
- Double Ground V-Shaped Blade makes clean cuts in 1" tubing
- Replaceable blades ensure you'll always get clean and great cuts
- Frame is literally indestructible, thanks to its metal core
Sticking your hand into your tool pouch to fish for the right tool can potentially be dangerous if your sharp tools don't feature reliable locking mechanisms. Fortunately, one of the Milwaukee 48-22-4200's excellent features is its one-handed locking mechanism, which (as the name implies) easily keeps the tool locked when not in use. The Double Ground V-Shape Blade makes clean cuts in 1" tubing, and when the cuts get not quite as clean, you can replace the blades with new ones rather than getting a whole new tool. A lot can happen on the jobsite that can wreck your tools. Thankfully, the frame on the ProPEX/Tubing Cutter is literally indestructible, thanks to its metal core. Humans make mistakes, even with the best of tools. You can fix your mistakes quickly with the rework groove, thankfully.
The 48-22-4200 includes:
- One (1) ProPEX/Tubing Cutter