Milwaukee 48-22-5109 Plumbers Reaming Torpedo Level
Milwaukee 48-22-5109 10" Plumbers Reaming Torpedo Level
- Reaming edges allow users to ream PVC pipes fro 1/2" to 6" in diameter
- Digging Edge and Dual Gradient Slope Vial
- 0-degree vial has 1/4" and 1/8" markers on both sides to assist with aligning pipes for waste water drainage
- Strong Rare Earth Magnets
- 0°, 45°, 90° leveling vials are centrally placed and less likely to be damaged
- One end is angled and carved to serve as a shovel for clearing dirt
The 10-inch Reaming Torpedo Level has three vials centrally placed signifying 0, 45 and 90 degrees. The 0-degree vial has 1/4-inch and 1/8-inch markers on both sides to assist with aligning pipes for waste water drainage. Reaming edges allow users to ream PVC pipes from 1/2 to 6-inch in diameter. Additionally, one end is angled and carved to serve as a shovel for clearing dirt. Because vials are centrally placed, they are less likely to be damaged.
Milwaukee Accessory Mail-In Rebate
This special is now expired. If you purchased this item between Apr 22, 2015 and Jun 30, 2015, you are eligible for the rebate, and can download the rebate form here.
The 48-22-5109 includes:
- One (1) 10" Reaming Torpedo Level