Milwaukee 48-25-5150 2-9/16" SwitchBlade Selfeed Bit
The 48-25-5150 includes:
- 1x Milwaukee 48-25-5150 2-9/16" Switchblade Selfeed Bit
- 1x Replaceable Blades
- 1x Feed Screws
- 2x Set Screws
- 1x Hex Wrench
- Designed for drilling holes in all types of wood for pipe, vents, gas lines, and bulk wire routing
- Aggressive feed screw design pulls the bit through wood faster
- Hardened steel blade increases bit life
- Replacement blades eliminate the trouble and cost of resharpening
- Size and model number engraved on each bit for easier identification
This Milwaukee 48-25-5150 2-9/16" Switchblade Selfeed Bit is an innovative system designed for drilling holes in all types of wood for pipe, vents, gas lines, and bulk wire routing. The aggressive feed screw design pulls the bit through wood faster, providing maximum productivity and effectiveness. Each bit comes standard with a second replacement blade. Replacement blades eliminate downtime and the cost of resharpening. Available in the sizes that plumbers, HVAC contractors and electricians use most frequently.
- Brand: Milwaukee
- Model: 48-25-5150
- MPN: 48-25-5150
- UPC: 045242157532
- Type: Selfeed Bit
- Diameter: 2-9/16"
- Shank Diameter: 7/16"
- Shank Type: Hex
- Blade Material: Hardened Steel
- Bit Type: Quick Feed
- Replaceable Blade: Yes
- Quick Lock Compatible: Yes
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 48-25-5150 2-9/16" SwitchBlade Selfeed Bit
BEST DRILL BIT PERIOD! MLA48-25-5190
By daniel kremen from New York on August 3, 2016
CUTS THROGH ANY WOOD!