Milwaukee 48-32-4492 #2 EXC 2" Shockwave Power Bits
Milwaukee 48-32-4492 5 Pk #2 EXC 2" Shockwave Power Bits
- New EXC Power Bits from Milwaukee are the first bits designed specifically for working with combination phillips/standard head fasteners
- Offers a more precise and strong bite on the fastener to reduce stripping and slipping
- Eliminates the need to use a hand tool and increases productivity in high volume, professional situations
- Shockwave design means these bits can stand up to the toughest use and highest amounts of torque without breaking
- Heat treated steel manufacturing process extends bit life by up to 10 times over competing bits
- Economic 5 pack means you'll always have a spare bit handy
Milwaukee's new 48-32-4492 2" Shockwave #2 EXC Power Bits are designed to make quick work of the combination head fasteners often found in electrical and cabinetry work. These fasteners are usually easy to work with as you have the option of using a standard or phillips head driver. The problem is that using a standard insert bit and power tool on these fastener heads can often lead to stripping and slipping, but if you've got 200 screws to fasten in a day, a hand tool can be daunting. The 48-32-4492 2" Shockwave #2 EXC Power Bits offer a firm bite on these types of fasteners and allow you to use your standard drill/driver and stay productive. They also feature Milwaukee's now legendary Shockwave design and manufacturing process that offers up to 10 times the life of other standard bits.
Milwaukee Accessory Mail-In Rebate
This special is now expired. If you purchased this item between Apr 22, 2015 and Jun 30, 2015, you are eligible for the rebate, and can download the rebate form here.
The 48-32-4492 includes:
- Five (5) Milwaukee 2" #2 Shockwave EXC Power Bits