Milwaukee 48-32-4712 25pk #2 Phillips Shockwave 1" Insert Bits (48-32-4412)
- Impact rated bits are designed to last 10x longer than standard insert bits
- Manufactured from Milwaukee's proprietary steel allow and heat treated to resist chipping and cracking
- Shock absorption zone allows the bit to flex under load rather than breaking
- Heat treated tip offers a firm bite on the fastener and helps reduce stripping and slip out
- Designed for impact duty use, but also perfect for every day fastening jobs
- Bulk 25 pack means you'll always have spare bits handy
Milwaukee Shockwave bits are a revolution in insert bit technology, and they offer added durability and extended service life over competing bits. The Milwaukee 48-32-4712 #2 Phillips Shockwave 1" Insert Bits are a bulk 25 pack of quality bits that are ready to attack a wide variety of fastening tasks. The Shockwave geometric shock absorption zone allows the bit to flex just enough under load to prevent snapping, and it helps make these bits strong enough for the heaviest impact rated jobs. The proprietary heat treated steel construction of these bits allows them to work harder and last up to 10 times longer than other insert bits, and the precision forged tip bits the fastener more securely, reducing stripping and slip out. Although they're designed specifically for heavy duty impact use, the 48-32-4712 Shockwave bits are also great for every day fastening jobs.
The 48-32-4712 includes:
- (25) Milwaukee #2 Phillips Shockwave 1" Insert Bits (48-32-4712)
- Diameter: 1/4"
- Length: 1"
- Package Quantity: 25
UPC - 045242213993
Overall Rating for Milwaukee 48-32-4712 25pk #2 Phillips Shockwave 1" Insert Bits (48-32-4412)
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|